What are we doing here?
Although I love the hard sciences, they do not answer the big questions and they do not always help solve our problems. With Curiosity Crossroads I want to connect the past to the present so we can all map a better way forward.
What are we going to do?
- Find different perspectives for our modern problems,
- (Re)Connect to our own personal stories,
- Discover the ties we all have to bigger patterns that are all around us,
- Learn from the original masters of the psyche–the ancient writers,
- Explore the sacred texts for new insights,
- Call on that ancient wisdom to keep pushing us to be better for ourselves and for each other,
- Challenge ourselves to walk new paths and to be better than we were yesterday, and
- Find hope for tomorrow.
There are lots of different ways to do this. Read and talk about it, take a class on-line, or share it with a group in person. This journey will help you expand your own ideas of who you are and introduce you to some of your ancestors who have been waiting to talk to you for a very, very, very long time.
If you want to know more about me, take a look HERE.